Thursday, January 28, 2010

Day 23 of the new Journey: See less of Bo: The Cape Fear Heart Walk Journey with Adam Freeman and O2 Fitness!

oh yeah...falling to sleep watching Bond..James Bond..and the man with the Golden Gun..was just the trick around nine o'clock..course that now means that everyone knows I missed the president, but I SWEAR i have watched it on line today and he was stunning..just a shame we are so divided still! Oh well...got up and went to the gym...and I felt really good! Did my 30 minutes (no one in this morning on the machines, so I got the titanic machine!)...and I broke the rule about looking and saw this really fit man working out with his trainer below and low and behold he was doing laterals with the five pound dumbells!!! He did not look silly as all and I guess I should stop being so hyper critical and focus on what I am doing..and realize that I am just blessed tobe doing this at all! :)

Anyway..the 30 minutes went by pretty fast and I was thinking of going an extra 10..but I had to get to work..so I will add a little more on Saturday maybe when I am not pressed for time.

Eating is still going well and actually hunger pains are not as bad. Yesterday was Rotary and I love Rotary, but as i have said we eat at Carraba's...and while their food is amazingly fresh and great..I just cannot do the pasta right now. The owner jonathon does me up right be doing a caeser salasd with grilled chicken instead and it is awesome..I know..the caeser is pretty high fat..but i consider it my one cheat for the week. I also did well for dinner with our new favorite meal of the chicken breast, cooked without oil or butter, seasoned and then sauteed with spinach and marinara...it is SOOOOO good and there is no need for pasta, starch, or anything like that! I had a small salad, but one portion of this and I was full! How cool is that! I love that we have left overs these days!

Anyhoo...wearing those other pair of pants that I bought before christmas and they make be look pudgy cause they are too big! HAHAHAHAHA! Oh its a great day!

Another friend of mine is on this journey and I want to give a shout out to Robyn who has lost 65lbs! YOU GO! We are moving along!

Looking forward to a great weekend!

thanks be to God!

No comments: