Monday, February 01, 2010

Day 27 of the new Journey: See less of Bo: The Cape Fear Heart Walk Journey with Adam Freeman and O2 Fitness!

made it on a monday! :) and Lord knows I was tired this morning after staying up till midnight last night! (yes, I am getting old and midnight is LATE! have mercy!)..but I was up for a good reason...I was working on something special for work that I love doing and took my time to try an do it right and I was glad, as I am every year to do it..so that was ok..and I was able to get in 6 hrs...and tonight I can relax after work and it will be fine!

Now, this morning I did take a little longer getting to the gym and only had 10 minutes of cardio before starting..but what was really hot was that when I weighed in...I HAVE LOST 17 POUNDS..can I get an AMEN! :) unreal! Adam was tickled to..so much that he worked me out THREE times as hard as usual! LOL! and if you think I am kidding, ask my muscles right now! ouch! he got me on the squat, push, and pull down..hten on the what I affectionately call the bozo ball..and  I balance on both feet while lifting 12.5s over my head and then doing 15s on curls...I have felt little like that kind of burn before...of course in between each I got to watch the sun come up on the legos keeping my heart rate up and then doing that extension thing from my chest down...that one was the hardest..but adam got me to push through..by 7:30, I had done twice if not three times as much as I was used to doing in a full hour! It was amazing..so he put me on the Fat's domino machine and we did sets of the twists!

Incredible..and I am still walking upright folks! So very grateful! Imagine if I had started like that? I would have to knowing me, and I would have ended up in traction or gotten so frustrated i would have quit..but today...I walked out whistling! It is such a gift..I just cannot say it enough and of course I said it to Adam again today..and then to God as I walked out...Thank you Thank you Thank you!

 

1 comment:

Norma F, said...

Amen!