Sunday, February 07, 2010

Day 33 of the new Journey: See Less of Bo: The Cape Fear Heart Walk Journey with Adam Freeman and O2 Fitness

I made a commitment to do this blog everyday, but I have a feeling since the superbowl is on I could type the exact time, day and location of the coming of our Lord and Savior and no one would be reading it. So suffice it to say, it has been a good Sunday. As with most, it is my day off of working out and it is a difficult day with food, but all is well. I am not watching the superbowl with friends and Michael as planned, not because of the outrage of CBS showing that damned right wing commercial, but because I did have some work I had to do this evening...a busy busy week ahead...but so many blessings. too many to count and so much to be grateful for.

THanks be to God!
Now, to settling in and watching our DVD's of Rome from the HBO series..Love it!

No comments: