Friday, February 05, 2010

Day 31 of the new Journey: See Less of Bo: The Cape Fear Heart Walk Journey with Adam Freeman and O2 Fitness

made it this morning, but thank God its Friday...I was a little slow this morning and did not get there until quarter of 7...but I got the full 15 in on the eliptical before we begain training and it felt great! Adam was set to keep me up to speed and in between the push, pulls and sitting squats, i was on the bozo ball with hand weights working on my upper body...as I have said before ..these are the hardest for me..but I got through and even with heavier weights this morning! There was one more machine added today...I got to use the orange juicer...adn while i did not produce any morning beverage...saddling up in that thing crunched allowed me to crunch up and get some crunches done....actually it was pretty good....and a lot better than rolling out on that ball and doing crunches! LOL!

Any hoo..it has been really busy at work today and i ahve been kind of slammed. Michael and I went to costco and stocked up on chicken and salad and got some movies! I have to say that one of the biggest changes and needed changes has been to just have the things around that I need to have in order to be healthy...keeping salad..apples, good stuff around so that I can make good choices when I need them or especially wehn things get way too busy! A little preparation goes an a long way!

Anyway..off to the weekend and at least tonight just enjoying relaxing and listening to the raing wrapped up in my Carolina blanket and enjoying our time.....Thanks be to God for all of it!

No comments: