Thursday, February 04, 2010

Day 30 of the new Journey: See less of Bo: The Cape Fear Heart Walk Journey with Adam Freeman and O2 Fitness!

Day 30! very cool! It is weird in a lot of ways becuase on the one had that is a small milestone and on the other, it feels like I have been doing all this much longer! I am so in love with the new way we..i say we, are eating, and I am living in terms of exercise! If you had said to me 30 days again that would be able to sustain the mph on the eliptical at 30-40 minutes and still be breathing, or working out at the level we are working out and still be upright..or feeling full and enjoying spinach and brocolli..no pizza, burgers or rice and mashed potatatoes, I would have said you were on crack for sure! But I am Blanche! I am!!!! :)

I am still over 300 pounds..but I am down to 310..not 330! I am firmer in places that have not been firm in years! I am on the last belt hole of a belt that was barely fitting..wearing clothers already that I could not ever wear before the holidays..and I LOVE getting up in the AM to go to the gym and feel alive and part of taking care of myself!

Call it a pink cloud..whatever you want..I am truly grateful to each day...for each person..for each step that this is bringin and today was no exception..hell I had time this morning to joke around with an old friend (who kicks ass on the eliptical beside me most mornings btw)..and enjoy myself a little..it is not all hard work..it is fun too!

So happy day 30 amd on to day 3000 one day at a time! together!

No comments: