Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Day 35 of the new Journey: See less of Bo: The Cape Fear Heart Walk Journey with Adam Freeman and O2 Fitness!

active day..I got up early and was determined to be at the gym by 615 so that I could add on the things that Adam wanted me to do on my cardio days without him. I did my 30 minutes on the elliptical. Like on saturday, i really had to push once i hit 15..I am not sure what is up with that, but I was able to keep it at 6.0 miles an hour, stayed on the Cardio program and I got through.

Adam has asked that on cardio days I work on things that are not worth us doing on training days. He wanted me to get on the bozo ball and do interior and exterior laterals with the dumbells as well as the rotator cuff. Then work the pull downs, the pull ups and the chops straight across on one foot with the cross thingy and then do the chubby checker machine with the twisty thing. I was able to do all the above with 15 reps for all, and 25 on each side for the chubby checker. I was only able to do one round of reps per side because I had to get to work but it felt ok. It was weird though doing that by myself. I was just proud that I did not cheat and did all the reps! LOL!

Today is one of those slammed days. I have lots going on at work, two committee meetings tonight, but I am prepared and I am taking care of me. I had a lunch today, but let it go to get some work done and make sure I got my healthy food that I needed to make it through the other things I needed to take care of. This is all such a blessing!

Tomorrow is training and Micahel is going with me! :) Talk about a valentine! Worth more than any box of candy, card of flower any day!

Alright...see you all and have a great one!

No comments: