Monday, February 22, 2010

Day 47 of the new Journey: See less of Bo: The Cape Fear Heart Walk Journey with Adam Freeman and O2 Fitness!

made it today! It has started out a stars-aligning-and-getting-good-energy-in-place-kind-of-day! I did not sleep well last night and was dreaming alot..but got up and made it to the gym...went to the cardio get away room and did my full 15. Had some anxiety and stress to work off and got up to 7.0 miles an hour on that machine and just worked it! When i got off I weighed in and about cried...303! have mercy! So, the day was getting a little better! :) LOL!
Adam much have had his oatmeal..cause he was kicking my tail at high speed. I swear to you that he moved me from one machine to the other I could not tell you what we did. All I knwo is he added weights to me going up and down those stairs..he said I was up to 180lbs on one of the machines I was using and he had me doing that step up thing that I loathe...but i was doing it with NO HANDS thank you very much!! It was awesome!
talk about feeling better when I was leaving than when I got there! I tell you...don't let me fool me or anybody else..there is nothing better than going in and doing this stuff. It clears the mind AND the soul. I am so grateful i cannot even stand it!

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's awesome Bo. I am so proud of all that you have accomplished. Next weigh in....299?

Anonymous said...

I've just seen the pictures of you on Adam's blog. Can really see the difference especially in your face, you've done so well already. You should be proud of your perseverance and hard work.