Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Day 28 of the new Journey: See less of Bo: The Cape Fear Heart Walk Journey with Adam Freeman and O2 Fitness!

Got up bright and early this morning as I went to bed very early last night! I was tiiiired. We had dinner take in from Pita Delight..I did the chicken salad with the dressing on the side, and while I ate the Pita and a little cheese, i did really well with it and it was nice.

I have another, no butter, no oil invention  that I made Sunday night and had for lunch yesterday. Since we went to hiro and I love stir fry, I was to try to make a stir fry with no oil. I cooked the chicken in the non-skillet pan. Removed it and added the onions and greenpeppers in the same pan with some ginger (I used pickled ginger) and fresh chopped garlic and sauteed it in a touch of broth just to deglaze the pan until the veggies softened. Then I added back the chicken with some steamed broccoli, poured in some soy sauce and WALA..perfect stir fry...no need for rice adn no need for oil!  It was AWESOME and we had enough left over for lunch yesterday!\

Like I said, i got to the gym at 6:30 and it was a great morning. I set my goal for 40 minutes and not only did I met it, I was at 6.0 miles an hour and I burnt over 535 calories and went 4 miles! it felt good!! My back is a little achy..and I am not sure if it from sleeping a little too long last night or what..but I am just being cautious..cause stress and overdoing it can get me out of whack very easily..

While I am doing well today..I am a little blah..probably the weather and all that I have to do...I must remember..Principles over Personalities..Love above all else...right?

K...I am off break and back to work! Thanks for hanging with me another day! It is an awesome journey!

No comments: