Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day 42 of the new Journey: See Less of Bo: The Cape Fear Heart Walk Journey with Adam Freeman and O2 Fitness

Made it today too! :) yeah! had cardio today..30 minutes on the elliptical and then the plus excercises that adam has laid out for me. I am only able to do a few sets of each in order to make it to work on time, but it does feel good to do more after the cardio.

I have added to my eating routine the water neccessary to flush out my system. Michael and I got the Brita water pitcher for home and the bigger tank for work. With this, not only will we/I have filtered water, but we are hoping to eliminate buying bottled water..a plague on the earth with all that plastic. But the bigger point is to get the water to hydrate me and to flush out my system. I know this is the right thing and so far, aside from having to go to the bathroom a little more, it is something I can add to the changes I have been making.

Well, not much else to report!
See you all tomorrow!
Bo

No comments: