Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 36 of the new Journey: See Less of Bo: The Cape Fear Heart Walk Journey with Adam Freeman and O2 Fitness

made it today! yeah! and michael went with me! YEAH! it was really special and there was no slacking off for sure casue i had company...after 15 on the elliptical...Adam was ret to go! :) and of course that added addition of the stairs now in between have he cirque de se bo ball against the wall doing squats, the chest presses (which I am DOING, PRAISE GOD) and the other exerices, is just SUCH joy...but what was so great was the support and the feeling of pride that I knew was in the room today! It was very cool and a real gift!....

I really am blown away by this and it feels so good. I just pray that I earn it! I am eating better than I ever have and listening. It is paying off. there are people around me following too!

Today has been super busy with work, rotary, then the public health foundation..it is nice to home now, snuggled up under my carolina blanket. I hope it brings something good against Duke! LOL!

looking forward to tomorrow if I am fortunate enough to have a day like today!

No comments: