Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Day 85 of the new Journey: See less of Bo: The Cape Fear Heart Walk Journey with Adam Freeman and O2 Fitness!

went last night for round two of cardio and got the other 30 minutes in..so an hour total for the day. Felt really good..but have to say by 9p..i was a little bit bitchy and very tired. I grabbed a rottiserie chicken and had mixed greens and fake potatoes for dinner..a bath and was ready for bed. Getting to bed early helps me so much these days!

Anyhoo..got up and to the gym this am and had a great workout! Did 10 on the elliptical with the sprints. Adam texted me last night and gave me a hard time because I did not give a shout out to my weight loss...Guess that is how tired I was...I am not 285!!!!!!!! that means...yep, you can count!...45 pounds! What was even better was that he did my body fat measurement thingy and i started at 38.1% body fat (remember me as the Marie Callendar Chicken Pot Pie!)...and now I am down to 31% body fat...I am dangerously close to being below "at serious risk" moving towards healthy! LOL! but in all seriousness...this is amazing and I am so very grateful!

The rest of the day has been very busy and tonight was have the New Hanover County Health Foundation meeting...I love me some health! pray for us to have lots of sponsors for our Tournament coming up on April 17th!

Happy almost Easter! Happy Passover already come!
Blessed it be to all!

No comments: