Thursday, March 04, 2010

Day 57 of the new Journey: See Less of Bo: The Cape Fear Heart Walk Journey with Adam Freeman and O2 Fitness

up and at em this am...got to 02 and hit my elliptical. got my full 30 minutes in. Adam has asked that for the next two weeks I only do the cardio on the non-training days (and if I want to do crunches or the WII I can do that in the evening). So, I knocked out my elliptical and it was not bad at all.

Today was good and I ate wht I was supposed to for breakfast and lunch..but when I got home we decided to go to a movie (saw Cop Out and it was great). I shared a small pop corn with michael..not added butter. It was not that bad and it did the trick. So, no biggie. After we tried to go to Brixx for dinner and i was going ot have soup and salad. Note, soups and salads at a pizza place....even one that proports to be  gourmet pizza place, are not their forte. So, the chick on the ceaser sucked adn the soup was broccoli in fat...but I did not have pizza! yeah! lol! So, you win some, you loose some! but I still did well today.

No comments: