Friday, March 12, 2010

Day 65 of the new Journey: See less of Bo: The Cape Fear Heart Walk Journey with Adam Freeman and O2 Fitness!

got up and at em this morning. Got the gym in time to do the full 15 on the elliptical and tried to bring in the new "sprints" into the routine on training day as well as cardio. So, every two minutes, I got that sucker up to between 13 and 15 miles and hour for 30 seconds and then went back down....for two minutes. It is one hell of a work out...but it has great rewards. Adam said I looked a little pale when we were starting out. but I said, "let's kick it!" LOL! and he did!!! We did the push ups and the one legged squat horsey thing and my favorite cruches (as opposed to the cirque de se Bo ball crunches, which I hate) and a whole bunch of other stuff! It was quite a work out..and I felt really like I had done something when I left!
Good eating day and productive..now to a quiet fish dinner with my love and a night of movies!
thanks be!

No comments: