Friday, March 26, 2010

Day 79 of the new Journey: See less of Bo: The Cape Fear Heart Walk Journey with Adam Freeman and O2 Fitness!

got to the gym in the evening rather than the morning. As I have been say all week..it is just a little wonky. The day was VERY stressful, confrontational and exhausting. I am just having to feel out what it is that I want out of some things that mean a great deal to me with people that I am finding that I cannot always trust. It is painful. But through it, there is no excuse not to do right by my health. It is in these moments when I don't take care of the gift of life that I am priviledge to have..for years I ahve taken the struggles I have had with relationships and with issues around me out on me. Not today. Today...I went and did 30 on the elliptical and listened to 30 minutes of uplifting gospel music and in between trying to take back my will I did pray while sweating on that machine. Then i went home and relaxed with Michael out back and grilled chicken, shared what was going on and got through it. While it was not all gone. I searched for some inspirationa nd found the following:


"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."


it lifted me up so much..and I slept well for a new day!

Thanks be to God for each day lived in His Grace and in this Life lived well!

No comments: