Saturday, March 06, 2010

Day 58 and 59 of the new Journey: See Less of Bo: The Cape Fear Heart Walk Journey with Adam Freeman and O2 Fitness

Friday was a good day. Got to the gym and did my 15 on the elliptical. I did 3 times on the horse at 110 punds on the squats at 12 reps, then 12 step ups on the blocks (12 on each leg) and when I stepped up I did a curl with the 12.5 weights in my hands, I did another set of 10 step ups without weights as I did those at the end and did not have a lot of time, I did 3 sets of 12 of the chest press at 90lbs and 2 sets of 12 of the pull downs at 110 lbs (I was not able to do the third set because I was not able to get back on the machine), then I did 3 sets of 12 reps on what I litke to call the stomach reducer merry go round....it is a machine in the middle of the gym that has a ab cruncher, the chubby checker twister machine and a back/core thingy machine. I also did 3 sets of 5 trips up and down the main stair case with 12.5 weights in my hands. It was a good work out and I went to work.

today, I got up at 8 and went to the gym..it was great because I saw good friend in the gym and I did my cardio of 30 minutes on the ellipitical. It was great to start my saturday that way
Thanks be!

No comments: