Friday, March 26, 2010

Day 80 of the new Journey: See less of Bo: The Cape Fear Heart Walk Journey with Adam Freeman and O2 Fitness!

got going this am! Still got there late enough where I did not do a full 15 before working out..but got in 10..and that felt good! in fact...I did not mention in the previous post that instead of doing the sprints last night I did 8.0 miles an hour in the first 10 minutes and then never let it drop below 7.5 after that for the rest of the run. Today..the 10 was at 8 and that felt good.

It is friday and I did 3 sets of each of these: Chest presses 110lbs (with a story on the first set), pulldowns 130lbs, sitting squats 170lbs and 190lbs on the last set, then the merry go rounds...with the twister 130lbs, the ab cruncher 130lbs and the back roller 150lbs, and did 2 sets of 5 jogging up and downt the stairs with 17.5 weights in each hand. Now..it is probably a good idead to let your eyes adjust when begining a work out or wear glasses, becuase when i went to do the chest press the first time I though it said 50 lbs and I was going to give myself a break and I started to do them and thought I was having a really BAD morning..I struggled and worked and struggeld to get out 10..and then when I was done realized that it was set on 150!! luckily I did not hurt myself!  and readjusted! that is what I get for trying to cheat with 50lbs!! indeed!! LOL!

This morning was amazing witht he ground breaking for the New brooklyn homes at Taylor Estates  that we are building for the Wilmington Housing Authority! I am so blessed to be a part of this and for affordable housing in our region. Talk about a way to balance yesterday! It was very special and well done.

I am looking forward to a restful evening tonight!

peace, be still!

No comments: