Monday, March 15, 2010

Day 67, 68 of the new Journey: See less of Bo: The Cape Fear Heart Walk Journey with Adam Freeman and O2 Fitness!

Day 67 was Sunday...a day of rest and while I did some laundry and a little work, I did get some rest in. It is a no gym day, so that at least is restful. I am not sure that I would not like a little cardio on this day too..but someday maybe. The only part about being in the house all day on Sunday is that I want to eat all day..not gorge..just nibble all the daggum time. It is so weird how the discipline of a normal work day..a normal rythm really does make a differnce..but no worries..it was a good day overall.

Today Monday, was a good work out.I did 2 trips up and down the stairs this morning with 15 pound weights in each hand sx 5, two sets of 15 push ups..full push ups..not the cross legged kind thank you!, two sets of one legged horse squats with 60lbs on each leg, 15 reps per time, 3 sets of each of the merry go round with 12 reps of each and each of the machines at 110 pounds-the crunch machine, the back roller cruncher and the twist machine, I did 2 sets of 12 of teh bear hug chest presses, and 2 sets of 12 of the supermans on the floor, and 2 sets of 12 of the row machine thing at 110 pounds..all this after I did 15 minutes on the elliptical to start with the sprints ever 2 minutes. That was my work out this morning! Pretty ok way to start the day! Thanks be to GOD!

Oh..and to kick it all off...I have this picture on my desk of us from 2003 where we stayed at the Sienna in Chapel Hill fro a math conference...It was the last time I was able to wear these georgeous black and white checked polo slacks that I LOVED!...I just got to fat..this morning as I got dresssed...I thought..what the hell..and not only did they fit..they fit better than they did in 2003! Oh what a feeling!

No comments: