Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day 258: Greater than through love and support: Journey with the Cape Fear Heart Walk and Adam Freeman

just ran three laps around the neighborhood...if my car is correct, then each lap is .8 miles, so three laps gives me 2.4 miles. I could have gone for the fourth lap, but it was getting on to eight o'clock and Michael had dinner for us! :)...oh, I'm sorry..did I just casually mention that I could have kept on running after 2.4 miles? Did I just say that I ran 2.4 miles after a 12 hour day? Oh yes I did, and it felt freakin' amazing! :) LOL!
In fact, I was bone tired when I got home, the last few days with the rain and the lack of sunshine, mixed with lots of stuff going on and intense amounts of work, have made for pretty stressful days. But going out and getting my mind clear and running is really amazing! It actually is a dream! I can hardly believe it is me doing it! It is yet another thing that if you had said to me that I would be doing this when all this began, I would have absolutely not believed it! :)
anyway...today is a short post, cause I am off to the bathtub...but thanks be! thanks be! thanks be!

No comments: