Friday, August 06, 2010

My Birthday Wish! :)

My Birthday Wish!!!!!


On Saturday, I will be 44 as you know. This will be the first birthday in many years that my waist size is smaller than my age! LOL. In fact, I am now 80 pounds ligther than I was in January! It is amazing and things have happened and continue to happen that astound me everyday!


Many of you know the story of what has happened through http://bowilmington.blogspot.com/, but suffice to say that because of my friends Ashley Miller, Kristi Tomey and my new brother and trainer, Adam Freeman, I have been granted a new lease on life of heart health and wellness that I have never had before. All of this came from being involved with and learning from the American Heart Association.


So, for this birthday (and frankly for all birthday's to come), I want to celebrate by having a party where all the gifts from others go to this gift, the American Heart Association..to keep on giving the gift of life to so many in the community around me and us!


I want you to help me celebrate by making a donation to this amazing organiztion to help erradicate heart disease and bring about health and wellness that I have been granted in my own life!

Do so for this, or honor someone that you know or have know with Heart Disease or stroke. Every dollar makes a differnece and helps so much!

You can help me raise funds and protect those you love by making a donation online. Click on the link below to visit my personal donation page where you can make a secure online credit card donation. The American Heart Association's online fundraising website has a minimum donation amount of $25.00. If you prefer a smaller amount, you can do so by sending a check directly to me.


Your donation will make a difference in the fight against our nation's No. 1 and No. 3 killers-heart disease and stroke. Thank you for your support.

Follow This Link to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support American Heart Association - Wilmington, NC

******************************************************************************

Some email systems do not support the use of links and therefore this link may not appear to work. If so, copy and paste the following into your browser:

http://heartwalk.kintera.org/faf/r.asp?t=4&i=332193&u=332193-236359844&e=3615511715

******************************************************************************

love, light, and life!

Bo Dean

No comments: