Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day 99: See Less of Bo: The Cape Fear Heart Walk Journey with Adam Freeman and O2 Fitness!

yep, its tuesday! I skipped monday because I was out sick...and I really was. I really did over do on saturday with this congestion still plaguing me and sunday was not enough. I woke up every hour on the hour with this mess..but I am getting better. So, one day missed of training and the world did not end....but I plan not to make a habit of it! LOL!
I went in for cardio tonight and got the full 30 on the elliptical and am hopeful that tomorrow's training will go well. I still sound congested and I am pretty wiped, but I am getting better...I feel it.

Now as far as my eating, I did not do anything out wack while being sick..but I did eat pretty casually during it and have to not feed my misery when I am down. It is so easy to slip into trying to comfort myself with food when I am either stressed or not feeling well. Old behaviors are easy to come back quickly. The nice thing about our house now is that if the old stuff rears its head, there is not much in the house other than healthy foods ot seek that comfort...so I overdid on the salad, had an extra lean hamburger patty...a piece of ciabatta bread...oh..and I have a peanut butter sandwich on whole wheat this weekend! :) But all in all, I survived and am back to move forward the rest of the week. See, the thing is, I like feeling healthier....wanna keep that going......thanks be!

No comments: