Sunday, April 11, 2010

Day 97: See Less of Bo: The Cape Fear Heart Walk Journey with Adam Freeman and O2 Fitness!

Its Sunday and I am still congested...probably worse than I have been all week. I am glad that I have tried to push through this week, but last night I literally was waking up every hour on the hour until I finally got to sleep for good sometime around day break.

Still, it has been quite a week! Friday Adam was out of town and I was on my own for training. With my congestion and not sleeping as well, I did not go in in the am for training, but after work, I went in and did 15 full minutes on the elliptical and then I did three sets of 10 on the horse (squat thing) at 180, 3 sets of each on the merry go round (150 on the cruncher, 190 on the back roll thingy, and 110 on the twist), then I did three sets of 10 each on the chest press (at 110), 3 sets of 10 on the pull down at 130, and three sets of 110 on the pull back machine of 10...and 6 chin ups at 180.  I felt pretty good but I was worn out and not breathing all that good. Michael went with me so we went on to have dinner and I had grilled salmn on spinach! It was amazing!

On saturday I may have overdone it with my bike ride over to 02 and back with shopping at the grocery store and I stopped off to get me a helmet and a thing to put on the bike that would hold my bags, (so around 7 miles in all) then 30 minutes on the elliptical...but when I was doing it it felt so very good. It was just after that I felt like someone was standing on my chest! LOL! oh well...as things go I just have to take care of my self and take it a day at a time this coming week. All will be well! I am spewing congetive mess right now, so I am trying to just work on the computer and rest today. It is really not fun.

Regardless, It is better than it was before! So, will make it through and look forward to the next day if I am granted one!

No comments: