Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 384: Greater than through love and support: Journey with the Cape Fear Heart Walk and Adam Freeman

I am more sore than I have ever been since all this started and it is on purpose (or so I am told!)..not that that makes it feel better, but there is, apparently a method to this madness...and I pray that there are indeed results! LOL
Monday we did my chest and today it was my legs...apparently Friday it is Arms...So...while I am barely able to lift my arms or sit..by Friday..the good news is that I won't have to worry about being able to pick anything up, so i can just lay in bed and veg till I heal! LOL!


No, really, I have lost so much weight, but it is time to put on some more muscle...so we are hitting it pretty hard in that way. Today was pretty incredible actually..I was able to do lunges with 25 lb weights in my hands! I did 400 lb...yep..400 lbs on the leg press and was over 110 on the leg extension and leg pull back thingy and then some! It was an awesome feeling!

So now, I am just sitting back with some warm wonderful brownies to celebrate all that working out!
Pysch! LOL! I am loving some brownies..but no worries...I am not ruining the efforts from this morning...they are the most amazing, healthy wonderful things I could have..and NO..they are not THAT kind of brownie..so I am not High...they are Black Bean Brownies! watch the vid:






I am so grateful to Jenni for showing me these. In all honesty, I have really missed having some dessert and most of the stuff that you buy is really unhealthy...so this is so nice. I was able to find this as well:

http://blackbeanbrownies.com/
Bush's has it's own recipes and they give some alternatives and different flavors.
It is amazing how my looking around I continue to find things that will help me to enjoy food and have really great things, but now be so unhealthy!

Anyway, I am COMPLETELY exhausted! I am off to write two emails and hit the sack!
Night all!


No comments: