Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 381: Greater than through love and support: Journey with the Cape Fear Heart Walk and Adam Freeman

 This will not become a weekly blog, but this week was a marathon! There was a full moon this week and if the moon really does have an effect, it was evident everywhere I turned. Work was intense, all the non-profit stuff I am involved in was intense and it seemed like there was just a lot going on in peoples lives as well!

But I showed up at the gym ran this week and did pretty well on my eating too...in fact the works out were absolutely intense this week! I am doing lunges! I was absolutely incapable of doing A lunge much less lunges with weights a year ago and now my the work out this past week was 15 lunges per leg, then 20-25 REAL push-ups on the bozo ball, then 15 plank pull up things...this is where you plank on top of 20 lb barbells and lift the weight up alternating sides! (awesome!), then 15 over the head presses on balancing on the bozo ball, then jumping jacks, then the hyper extensions, the 20 crunches, 20 byccyle crunches, 20 side to side crunches, 20 leg lifts..and 20 curls, and 20 pull downs..and repeat three times! It was and is incredible that I could do that and get through it! Actually, now that I am writing it, I am flipped out that I actually did it! LOL! But I did! It is astounding that after all this time, this has come to pass and I can still even grow form here!

What was even better was watching Adam have so much success this week with Clients and speaking and so much good stuff! It is awesome!


It all goes to show that by making that first step, there is a chance to do things that I could never have dreamed before....and still dream more!

Thanks be to God!

No comments: