Friday, December 03, 2010

Adendum: Day 320: Greater than through love and support: Journey with the Cape Fear Heart Walk and Adam Freeman

See..this is why I am "learning"...and grateful to have someone who knows what he is talking about (and of course you all know I am listening in the morning while I am having my butt kicked! lol..OK..not really..but it is 6 in the morning..give me a little credit for what I do retain correctly! LOL!)
From Adam:

"It's an Adductor muscle on the inside of your thigh that you pulled. Abductor muscles are on the outside of your thigh. Adduction and Abduction are movements such as flexion and extension. Adduction is a movement that draws in closer to the medial part of your body. Abduction is the opposite, away from the medial part of your body. So there is no muscle called the adductor/abductor, but a group of muscles or exercise machines that perform those movements.

Just so you know...and knowing is half the battle! L.S. Bo...the Exercise Hero!!"

Gotta love him!

No comments: