Thursday, July 08, 2010

Day 184: See Less of Bo: The Cape Fear Heart Walk Journey with Adam Freeman and O2 Fitness!

great day today! I was a little sore yesterday having done my cardio on Tuesday night so late it led a lot quicker into the morning training. But, we pushed on and I was no worse for wear. In fact, I have met another goal! A couple of months ago when Adam first had me do real push-ups..not with my legs crossed on my knees..but stretched out and butt straight..I was so discouraged because I could barely do any. I said then that I wanted to be able to do 20 pushups, all at once, without stopping in two months. Well, I did it and and another set the same way! It felt so good! I love it when Adam says "way to work hard!"...I feel like an athlete with a coach that cares...LOL! but I am serious, it feels great. I like have goals and I like even more setting new ones as we reach them.
Tonight I did my bike ride and I was able to leave the house, bike to the beach, do the loop and then back and once around the entire University (and I stopped by the pharmacy! LOL!).... a total of 17 miles. What was great about it was that I was at speeds 6 and 3 on the bike. I am getting stronger and can keep pace at that level. I never took it off six either...another milestone.

I am looking forward to the weekend. It should be a good one!
Hope yours is too!
thanks be!

No comments: