Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 434: Greater than through love and support: Journey with the Cape Fear Heart Walk and Adam Freeman

What a week and I decided to end it on a bit of a bang! Got up Friday Morning and went in for training with Adam! We did arms and it was good. However, during our work out he said that he thought that maybe it would be good if I got in a run on weight training days. Of course I went into "omg..he thinks I am slipping and i look like sh--"...LOL! It is amazing how fast my mind goes there still! but luckily I said it outloud and he was quick to say "hell no!" He just thought that it would be good for burning calories on those days and it would be something i would like too! ;)

Well, as it happened, i just got in the mail a new tool, toy, whatever you want to call it and I asked him about it. Turns out it was a good thing and I can use it on days when I don't want to get out in the weather or just as a convenient work out at home. It also has some serious cardio results as well! 
Check out my vlog from Friday:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca0Ktqe9BZQ





Saturday I did something that I have not done in a very long time! I literally stayed in bed all day! In fact I ordered in Indian and while that turned out to be a problem (stomach wise), the staying in bed  and really and truly taking a day off turned out to be a wonderful thing!

Today, however, I had to catch up on some rest from the stomach issue, but when up and out, Michael and I went to take a Spring walk in Airlie Gardens! It was perfect!




that is just a short snippet of the walk...it was lovely! It helped me come back to life a little and get more grounded in many ways to start off the week! I guess, in all honesty, it was just needed. I forget somedays how hard I go at it. taking the time to chill...well, it is a blessing!

This week it is exploring getting a kayak...oh yeah! I am soooo looking forward to this! More than I can say! :) 

Looking forward to the week ahead!
thanks be to God!



No comments: