Sunday, October 23, 2011

Day 620: Greater than through love and support

Ok...It is 10:04pm and I have literally been out of this bed today a total of about an hour. I have no guilt over this. I honestly needed it today. I have enjoyed watching the Big Bang Theory, Monk, and reruns of Hot in Cleveland and then about 2 o'clock with the window open and the cool air coming in, I drifted off to sleep and slept for most of the day only to wake in the evening!

It has been a LONG time since I have given myself permission just to shut down and really and truly relax like this. It was nice! My lower back is as tight as it has been in some time. So it was also probably good to give it some time off as well. I am really having to take it easy there.

This week has been intense. I am grateful that i was able to say goodbye to someone I loved hours before her passing, be with my dad as he makes another transition in his treatment, and do some things that were pretty amazing..but all of it made for a very intense week. Having time to decompress and to just take care...well, that is essential.

night and here's to a new week! :)



Adam Freeman Personal Training  | Juice Plus Whole Food Nutrition!   |Cape Fear Heart Walk! GIVE TODAY! | Crest Fitness | Live Fit Cape Fear! |Custom Fit Meals| Heidi Kaufman Nutritional Services-Dietitian | Bike Cycles Bike Shop at Mayfaire| Boseman's Sporting Goods | New Balance Shoes | Tidal Creek- Healthy Foods! | Pita Delite- Wilmington | Hibachi Bistro on College Road | The Star News | WECT | Wilmington Biz and Wilma | Encore Magazine | New Hanover County Public Health Department | Zoe's Kitchen | Try Sports| VitaCost online NC Company for sports Nutrition | City of Wilmington Parks and Recreation| New Hanover County Parks| Airlie Gardens | The Shell Cross City Trail | Wrightsville Family Practice | Sandra Miles Dentistry | Church of the Servant Episcopal | Active.ComWithout Limits Coaching | Go Time| Cape Fear River Watch| New Hanover County Arboretum| Coastal Land Trust| Masonboro.org| Hook, Line and Paddle| Wilmington Road Runners | Cape Fear Cyclists| Jessica Cooper Therapeutic Services

No comments: