Thursday, May 23, 2013

greater than through love and support: Hometown Solutions Episode 15 with County Manager Chris Coudriet

the archiver at Hometown Solutions went down and we lost two episodes..but we are back and here is the show from last week with County Manager, Chris Coudriet, our Own Ashley Miller with the SEEN, and my tribute to my dear Cousin/Brother and standard bearer for living a life of purpose...Carl Dean in my I SPY Segment.

Check it out at Episode 15
http://hometownsolutions.libsyn.com/webpage

or download it on Itunes by searching Hometown Solutions!

By the way: Call Beau Gunn at Hometown Radio if you want to be a sponsor of this show. If you do, anything we recieve for the show will go to charities in the community through me!
You can sponsor the show, the SEEN with Ashley, the I Spy Segment, or even the Weekly guests.
Ask Beau how to make that happen by writing to him at beau.g@hometownmedia.com

No comments: